FLEX TAPE ® is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually anything! It is specially formulated with a thick, flexible, rubberized backing that conforms to any shape or object. This durable adhesive tape instantly seals out water, air and moisture to create a super strong, flexible, watertight barrier. Unlike other tapes available, Flex Tape’s bond will increase with time and pressure.
- Thick, flexible, rubberized adhesive
- Conforms to any shape or object
- Seals out water, air and moisture
- Great for patching large holes, cracks, gaps, and tears
- Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry…even underwater
- Available in three (3) sizes to cover cracks, holes, and gaps of any size
- Can withstand temperatures from -70ºF to 200ºF and extreme weather conditions
- UV resistant
- Environmentally friendly
FLEX TAPE® has a triple-thick adhesive allowing it to virtually weld itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. The most common uses for Flex Tape are listed below:
Common Flex Tape Applications:
- Leaky roofs and ceilings
- Damaged gutters and down spouts
- Boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, and other outdoor equipment repairs
- Repairs for mobile homes, RVs and campers
- Leaky PVC and plumbing pipes
- Sprinkler system, pool, and spa leaks and repairs
- Patch and seal windows, doors, walls, seams, and vents
- Repair air ducts and HVAC systems
- DIY projects
- And much more!
- Dry wall
- EPDM roofs
- Some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
- CUT. Leave backing on tape and cut to desired dimension. Make sure to use high a quality utility knife with disposable blades or a razor blade when cutting.
- PEEL. Remove the backing from the tape.
- STICK. Apply tape to a clean surface and press down firmly.
- SEAL. Using your fingers, plastic squeegee or roller, press down firmly and remove any air pockets.
*Flex Tape is a temporary, emergency repair and is not meant to be a permanent fix.
**Flex Tape may not bond to all hoses.
- For maximum adhesion on porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
- Flex Tape’s bond will increase with time and pressure. Continued firm pressure will help increase adhesion.
- Once fully bonded, Flex Tape cannot be repositioned.
- Flex Tape adhesives may resist bonding to some plasticized or waterproof materials, siliconized, greasy, oily, dirty, or porous surfaces.
- Certain fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, synthetics, cotton and some other materials may need up to 24 hours to reach maximum hold.