FLEX SEAL ® is a rubberized sealant spray coating that sprays out as a liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible coating. It’s the easy way to coat, seal, and stop leaks fast.
- It’s an easy-to-use, portable, aerosol spray.
- Sprays out as a liquid and dries as a strong, rubberized coating
- Stays flexible and pliable
- It will last for years.
- It will not sag or drip in summer heat.
- It will not crack or peel in winter cold.
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- Protects surface from corrosion
- Can be used on wet or dry surfaces
- Once completely dry, it can be painted any color.
- Available in twelve (12) colors
FLEX SEAL® has many advantageous applications and uses, that when applied correctly, can last for many years. The most common uses for Flex Seal are listed below:
Common Flex Seal Applications:
- Fix leaky roofs, gutters, and downspouts
- Repair RV’S, campers, and mobile homes
- Repair skylights
- Vent Pipes
- For roof drip edges and flashings
- Leaky or broken hose and PVC pipe repairs
- To seal or repair windowsills
- For A/C drip pans, portable A/C units, duct work, and chimneys
- On boats and other personal watercrafts
- For bird baths, ponds, and fountains
- Flat, metal, rubberized and granulated roof repairs and leaks
- Foundations, gravel stops, asphalt shingles, and overlapped seams
- And, much more!
- Dry wall
- Some vinyls and so much more!
*Flex Seal may not be compatible with all plastics, vinyls, or rubbers.
d-up by opening doors and windows.
**Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
***Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition.
- Spray a larger area than area where the leak is and feather the edges.
- For best results, apply multiple coats rather than one thick coat and use at can temperatures above 60ºF.
- Make sure Flex Seal has filled ALL cracks and holes and is FULLY CURED before testing product.
- If light can pass through, apply additional coats.