FLEX GLUE ™ is an easy-to-use, super strong, rubberized, waterproof glue that instantly bonds, seals and repairs virtually everything! This adhesive’s instant grab technology holds objects in place and, in most cases, eliminates the need for braces. It cures in 24-48 hours and reaches maximum strength in 7 days. No need for screws or nails, it’s perfect for all types of repairs!
FLEX GLUE ™ Pro Formula has even more instant grab! This tough, waterproof glue is formulated for heavier material. It is available in a 6-ounce cartridge with a dispensing method to make the big jobs easier. A standard caulking gun is required (not included).
- Can be used on dry or wet surfaces… and even underwater!
- Strong instant grab adhesive that works like a magnet, locks into place and holds on tight.
- Remains flexible
- No run or drip during application
- Can be applied to overhead surfaces
- VOC compliant
- Mold and mildew resistant
- UV and weathering resistant
- Low odor adhesive
FLEX GLUE™ can be used in a variety of adhesive and sealant applications. The most common uses for Flex Glue are listed below:
Common Flex Glue Applications:
- Household trim and molding
- Tile bonding and sealing
- Underwater repairs
- Bonding landscape blocks
- Paneling installation
- Sealing showers and baths
- Countertops & cabinets installation and repairs
- Bonding back splash to walls
- Window & door installation and sealing
- Masonry Sealant
- Installing wall stone
- Pool tile repairs
- Home exterior repairs
- Gutter sealant
- Adhere and repair house flashing and fascia
- Roofing applications and repairs
- HVAC sealing and repairs
- Marine & RV applications and repairs
- DIY projects
- Emergency adhesive and sealant repairs
- Industrial manufacturing applications
- General construction applications
- Some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing prior to use.
- Surface must be free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Unscrew the nozzle and cut opening to desired length.
- Apply liberally to one side of the surface being bonded and apply firm pressure continuously for a minimum of 10-30 seconds for instant grab to take hold. In some applications, bracing may be required.
- If needed, you may reposition object within 10 minutes of application.
- Allow 24-48 hours for curing. Will reach maximum strength in 7 days.